Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low sodium lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low sodium lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low sodium lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low sodium lasagna recipe. To cook low sodium lasagna you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low sodium lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 14 oz of no salt diced tomatoes undrained.
- Use 8 oz of can no salt tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds.
- Take 8 of no salt lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 15 oz of cottage cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Instructions to make Low sodium lasagna:
- For the sauce: cook ground beef onion and garlic until brown. Drain the fat, stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, fennel seeds and black pepper into meat mixture. Bring to a boil and reduce heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles rinse with cold water and set aside.
- For the filling: combine egg, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Spread about a 1/2 cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 2 quart rectangular baking dish. Then half of the cook noodles in the dish and spread with half of the filling, top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese repeat in layers and sprinkles mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Low sodium lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.