Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tin Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tin Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tin fish recipe. To cook tin fish you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tin Fish:
- Use 310 ml of Lucky star tomato tin fish.
- Get 310 ml of Koo baked beans.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 3 TBS of brown onion powdered soup.
- You need 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- Take 1 tsp of steak and chops spice.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Tin Fish:
- Chop your onion and grate your tomato..
- In a pot pour your cooking oil and pour your chopped onion..
- Stir the onion pot and crumble the chicken stock and pour all your spice including the tomato..
- Open the tin fish and pour it over and let it cook again then after few minutes then open the baked beans tin and pour it over.
- In the cup prepare the soup, then pour it over the pot of tin fish..
- Once is thick and can be served with pap just like me..
If you find this Tin Fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.