Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect skillet lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to skillet lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skillet lasagna recipe. To cook skillet lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make skillet lasagna:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage, Italian Turkey sausage or lean ground beef.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 28 oz of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed t tomatoes or diced tomatoes.
- Provide 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 18 oz of buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- You need 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion, diced.
Instructions to make skillet lasagna:
- add olive oil to skillet.
- sautee onions and garlic, over medium heat.
- add sausage and cook until brown.
- add tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, chicken broth and ravioli.
- bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
- cook until ravioli are tender and sauce has reduced and thickened, about 15-20 min.
- remove from heat, stir in mozzarella and parmesan.
If you find this skillet lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.