Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash lasagna recipe. You can have spaghetti squash lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- Get 1 of large spaghetti squash, roasted.
- Use 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 lb. of ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey).
- Take 2 cups of marinara sauce (jarred or homemade).
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of dried basil.
- Use to taste of Italian seasoning and oregano.
- Get 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Use of chopped parsley, for garnish.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary..
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat..
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta..
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.