Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Weeknight Lasagna Toss recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weeknight Lasagna Toss recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to weeknight lasagna toss recipe. You can cook weeknight lasagna toss using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Weeknight Lasagna Toss:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of jar spaghetti sauce (26oz).
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Use 12 of lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Use dash of soy sauce.
- Use dash of chicken bullion.
- Provide dash of red chili flakes.
- Take dash of basil.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of zucchini cut intp half moons (optional ).
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
Steps to make Weeknight Lasagna Toss:
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands..
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside..
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet)..
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes..
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes..
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat..
If you find this Weeknight Lasagna Toss recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.