Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chickpea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chickpea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chickpea soup recipe. To cook spicy chickpea soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chickpea Soup:
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 cup of shimenji mushrooms chopped.
- Get 1/2 of habanero chilli chopped.
- Use 1 of tblsp cumin or medium Indian curry.
- Provide 1 of tblsp tomato paste.
- Get 2 cans of chickpeas drained.
- You need 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 cups of chopped broccoli.
- You need 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1 of tblsp aromat.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Chickpea Soup:
- On medium heat fry onion, mushrooms, chilli and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, cumin or curry and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add chickpeas and fry for a minute. Then add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and vegetable stock and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, aromatic, salat and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.
If you find this Spicy Chickpea Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.