Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy lasagna recipe. You can have easy cheesy lasagna using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 2 packages of italian blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 envelope of mckormic thick and zesty pasta seasoning.
- Get 9 of lasagna noodles partially cooked.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 jar of of your favorite pasta sauce or make your own. I prefer to use bertoli tomato and basil.
- Use 1/2 of green or red pepper diced.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Lasagna:
- Cook lasagna noodle according to package instructions. Do not cook all the way!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine softened cream cheese with egg and combine..
- Add 1 1/2 packages of the shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture, add Italian seasoning and combine well, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions over medium heat. Then add ground beef or turkey to skillet pour mckormic seasoning over meat, stir and cook until no longer pink..
- Add sauce to meat, season to your tastes. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles in the dish cover with some of the cheese mixture, then add more sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- On the top of the lasagna add the remaining half package of cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The last few minutes of cooking remove the foil so the cheese can brown some..
- Great with salad and garlic bread..
If you find this Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.