Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can have cauliflower kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Provide of For kofta -.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of small ginger grated.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Use 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For curry -.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Take 1-2 of green chilli.
- Use 2-3 of tomato chopped.
- Use 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kashti methi.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for kofta,take cauliflower,cut into small pieces,wash it properly. Then grate it..
- Now in a big bowl,take grated cauliflower, add red chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,grated ginger, coriander leaves and gram flour. Mix all ingredients well.mix is ready..
- Now make lemon size kofta with this mix. Take corn flour and roll koftas into corn flour. Take a pan and add oil and fry these koftas until they becomes golden brown in color.koftas are already..
- Now for curry – in a kadai take 1 tbsp oil. Then add garlic,ginger,onion,green chilli and cashew nuts. Fry it for 2 -3 miNutes. Then add chopped tomatoes.Cook it until tomatoes becomes mushy. Turn off teh flame.Let it cool down then transfer it into jar and grond it well and make smooth paste.curry paste is ready..
- Now in a same kadai add 1 tsp oil add, cumin seeds,bay leaf. Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder and salt. Then add prepared curry paste. Cook it for 2 miNutes. Then add kasuri methi. Add little water and cook curry for 3-4 minutes. Curry is ready..
- Now add fry koftas to the curry. Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.