Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe. To cook shahi cauliflower kofta curry you only need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- Get 150 gm of cauliflower.
- You need 2 of boiled patoes (mashed).
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of gram flour (besan).
- Get as needed of Besan for rolling.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for fry.
- You need of For gravy.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 of dry red chilli.
- Provide as needed of Paste of (4 cardamom + 4 cashew +5 makhana (soak in 1/2 cup milk).
- Take 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 of medium size tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of kitchen king powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of khoya.
- Take Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves or cream for garnish.
Steps to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- First take grated cauliflower, mashed patotes, Ginger, salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, gram masala, coriander powder, coriander leaves mix well.Then add gram flour to bind it and make a smooth and roughly dough..
- Then grease your plam with oil make round shape kofta roll in gram flour and fry till golden brown to medium to low flame..
- Then take a pan add 2 tsp oil heat it add dry red chilli saute it add onion and tomato saute it.Sprinkle some salt cook 5 to 7 min in low flame.Then make a paste in mixer jar..
- Then take a wok heat oil add Asafoetida, cumin seeds splitter it.Then take a mixer jar add (kaju+ makhana+cardamon) make a paste.Pour in wok saute.
- Then add tomato pure saute for 2 min. After that add all spices cook till oil spreads..
- Then add cream and khoya cook 4 min in slow flame..
- When oil spreads add pinch of sugar mix well. Then add water and salt mix well..
- Then add Koftas in gravy cook 7 to 8 min in slow flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.Your shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry shivi style ready to serve..
If you find this Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.