Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can have vegetable soup using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 or 2 of Fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 4 sticks of celery, sliced.
- You need 100 grams of Chestnut mushrooms.
- You need 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 medium of Potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 liter of Chicken stock or broth (use vegetable stock for vegetarian option).
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- You need 50 grams of Rice.
- Get 1 pinch of Hot paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans.
- Use 1 of Green pepper, roughly chopped.
- Take 50 grams of broccoli sprouts, cut in half.
- Provide 1 handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of frozen spinach.
- Use of Parmigiano reggaino cheese.
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Heat the oil over a medium heat..
- Add the onion, parsley, bay leaf and garlic and fry for 2 minutes or so..
- Then add the tomatoes, both can and fresh. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the stock, rice or beans. Mix well regularly for about 10-7 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften..
- Add the stock, and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are all cooked..
- Add the rice, basil and cannellini beans and simmer for a further 15 minutes..
- Check seasoning..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and serve sprinkled with grated cheese..
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.