Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Modern day chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Modern day chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to modern day chakalaka recipe. You can cook modern day chakalaka using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Modern day chakalaka:
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- You need 1 of Set of robot pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of rajah curry powder mild and spicy.
- Get 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken spice.
- Take 2 tbsp of barbecue spice.
- Get 1 tin of baked beans.
- Prepare of Chillies (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Vegetables atchar.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Modern day chakalaka:
- Grate your carrots chop onions, robots pepper and chillies.
- Pour oil in the pot add onion, robots pepper, chillies add all your spices and rajah fry for about 10 minutes.
- When it's all fried together add your carrots and fry for about 15 minutes till the carrots is soft.
- Remove from the stove let it cool when it's cool add your baked beans and vegetables atchar.
- Ready to serve it's nice with pap and braai meat.
If you find this Modern day chakalaka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.