Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Gobhi kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi kofta curry recipe. You can cook gobhi kofta curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi kofta curry:
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower.
- Get 2 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Use 6 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 2 of whole green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves,.
- Use 1 of black cardamom,.
- Prepare 2 of cloves,.
- Prepare 3-4 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get as taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil for frying kofta and gravy.
- Provide As required of Chopped Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Gobhi kofta curry:
- First wash the cauliflower.take it's florets and grated them.add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder,1/2 tsp Coriander powder,1/4 tsp turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, Coriander leaves and 4-5 tbsp gram flour mix well together..
- Now make lemon size balls from the mixture and in a wok heat oil on medium flame.add kofta and fry them on low to medium flame.transfer in a plate..
- In a mixer jar take tomatoes,green chilli,ginger and garlic.grind them and make a smooth paste..
- In a wok add 2 tbsp oil add whole spices when they splatters add chopped onion.saute untill they turn golden brown,then add tomato paste,add salt as per taste,cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.then add remaining red chilli powder, Coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and cook untill the oil release.now add kasuri methi and garam masala powder and 1tbsp gram flour mix it.add one cup water and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.switch off the flame..
- In a serving bowl add curry and put koftas on it garnishing with Coriander leaves..
If you find this Gobhi kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.