Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chicken curry recipe. You can cook mango chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango chicken Curry:
- Get 2 of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk agar nahi hai tu 1 cup yoghurt use kar lain.
- You need 500 gram of chicken boneless.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 1 TBS of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Salt you're taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare Tsp of red pepper.
- Get Tsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Mango chicken Curry:
- Ginger garlic ki paste bana lain.
- Mango ko kaat kar grand kar lain.
- Phir coconut ya dahi milk mango main add karein or grand kar lain.
- Phir oil main onion ko Satie karein.
- Phir ginger garlic paste ko satie karin.
- Is ke baad Curry powder add karein.
- Phir red chilli or haldi add karein.
- Phir salt add karein.
- Or bhone lain is ke baad chicken ko add karein or achi trha colour Chang anay take bhone lain.
- Jub chicken ka colour chang ho jaein tu coconut or mango sauce wala batter add kar dain.
- Phir is ko is batter dal kar pakka lain 5 minute ke baad is main thora sa water add karein mazed 2 mint palaeontologist.
- Phir jub redy ho jaein tu Whit rice ke sath ya phir tanduri roti ke sath serve karein.
If you find this Mango chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.