Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. To cook creamy broccoli potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Get 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- Use 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- Get 2 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of seasonal.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Use 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.