Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato cauliflower kofta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cauliflower kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cauliflower kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cauliflower kofta recipe. You can have potato cauliflower kofta using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cauliflower kofta:
- Get of For Koftas.
- Get 2 of Potato boiled.
- You need 200 gm of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Carrom seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide as needed of Cooking Oil for deep frying koftas.
- Get of For curry.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- You need 6 of Garlic flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Steps to make Potato cauliflower kofta:
- Mashed potatoes evenly. Grate cauliflower and mix well with mashed potatoes. Add carrom seeds, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and mix well and knead like a dough..
- Make small equal sized balls of dough..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put koftas one by one and deep fry till golden brown colour..
- Remove koftas in a plate..
- Now grate tomato, onion, ginger and garlic for making curry..
- In a separate karahi heat cooking oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put grated ginger. Cook for 2 minutes and then add onion and garlic cook for two minutes. Add dry masale and tomato and cook for 5 minutes or till oil leaves the karahi. Add two bowls of water and boil..
- Now add koftas in it and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Serve hot after garnishing with coriander leaves..
If you find this Potato cauliflower kofta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.