Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi gobhi kofta curry recipe. To cook shahi gobhi kofta curry you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Get 180 gms of cauliflower.
- You need 3 tbsp of besan.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- Provide As required of Dry masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare As required of Hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of zeera.
- Provide As required of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of green cardamom.
- Provide As required of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 4 of Cashewnuts.
- Get 7 of almonds.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- You need As requried of Oil to shallow fry.
- Use 2 tsp of Oil to cook,Ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Provide As required of Green coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use As required of Fresh cream to garnish.
Steps to make Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Wash Cauliflower, soak in warm salted water for an hour.Crush cauliflower in hand chopper..
- Add washed and chopped green coriander finely chopped, green chilli. Crush together. Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, add 2 pinches of hing, garam masala powder, ajwain seeds crushed in hand, zeera, ginger chopped. Mix all together..
- Saute dry besan 5 tbsp, saute till light golden when good aroma arises. Extra besan to roll koftas. Add roasted besan in cauliflower mixture..
- Mix all together, add warm oil 1 tbsp and mix together. Make round balls applying oil on hands. Roll in dry roasted besan. In Appam Patra add oil heat add cauliflower balls and cook on one side, flip in few minutes when it is golden brown..
- For Gravy:: Peel onions, chop in thick pieces, add 1/2 inch Ginger piece, peeled and washed. Chop roughly 3 tomatoes. Soaked and peeled almonds, cashew nuts. Add soaked poppy seeds in water for an hour..
- Crush all in mixie together in a fine paste..
- For Cooking Gravy: Heat a kadhai, add 3 tsp oil,2 tsp ghee add zeera,hing splutter,add 1 bay leaf,2 green Elaichi,cinnamon powder,add masala paste and cook nicely. Saute the masala nicely till it leaves oil. Add dry masalas add salt to taste, red chili powder to taste,haldi powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder. Saute nicely and add water..
- Saute paste..
- Finally give few boils add Cauliflower koftas and cook for a few minutes. Add garam masala on top. Add Kasuri methi crushed in hand on top of the dish. Add 2 tsp fresh cream. Add chopped coriander on top. Serve hot with Chappati or Rice..
- Garnish with more fresh cream,swirls of fresh cream and chopped green coriander on top..
If you find this Shahi Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.