Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you need 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Prepare of For the Ragú (meat filling).
- Use 1 of medium red onion.
- Use 1 of medium carrot.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of laurel leave.
- Provide 700 gr of minced beef (can also be mix of pork and beef).
- Prepare 1 kg of passata di pomodoro (better with basil).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of concentrate tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of mozzarella di bufala (optional but soooo much better ;P).
- Use of Grated parmigiano reggiano (enough to cover 3-4 layers in your oven plate).
- Prepare 1-2 of stock cubes (meat) – can be replaced by salt and pepper.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1-2 glasses of red wine.
- Use 1 of gentle cube of butter (for the oven plate).
- Provide of For Lasagna:.
- Prepare of Béchamel (enough to slightly cover every layer): this is optional and you can get your favorite recipe from cookpad ;).
- Provide of Dry lasagna pasta (deCecco, Opera or other brand recommended by an italian or found in italian food store – preferably that does not need previous cooking).
Steps to make Lasagna:
- For Bolognese:.
- Grind onion, carrot and garlic, small but not to a paste.
- Put oil in big frying pan (enough to cover the whole surface), medium fire.
- Pour the ground vegetables and cook until carrot is tender (~5min).
- Add meat, let it cook a bit and then add the red wine (just enough to cover the meat, 1 glass should be enough but depends on your frying pan size).
- When red wine has been absorbed, add the stock cubes (or salt and pepper) and mix well.
- Add the passata di pomodoro, the concentrate tomato paste and the laurel leave. Cover the pan and let it cook in low fire until done (at least 1h).
- The Lasagna magic:.
- Heat oven at 170C (~340F).
- Rub butter all around the surface of your deep oven plate.
- Put a layer of dry lasagne pasta, one of bolognese, a bit of béchamel, a bit of the mozzarela di buffala and enough grated parmigiano to slightly cover the layer. Repeat until the oven plate is full (usually 3-4 layers). The top layer has pasta, then just béchamel and parmigiano on the top.
- Put in oven and let cook the time and heat the pasta instructions say (usually 170C/340F, 30 min, both up & down).
- Change to gratin mode for the last 5 minutes for an extra touch.
- If you can resist, leave it rest a bit after heating… Lasagna is better the more time the pasta has to absorb the bolognese ;).
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.