Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato & broccoli soup recipe. To make cheesy potato & broccoli soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- You need 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- Use 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 cups of Goats milk.
- Prepare of All purpose gluten free flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- Get 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need of Canola oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.