Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. To make coconut curry chicken you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 ounces of onion.
- You need 2 ounces of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Use 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.