Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg kofta recipe. To make mix veg kofta you need 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg kofta:
- Provide for of kofta-.
- Provide 4 of med sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Get 4 of beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide as required of Oil for fry.
- Provide for of curry–.
- Take 4 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 5-6 of cashews.
- Get 2 of black pepper whole.
- Take 1 of whole clove.
- Get 1 of Small peice cinnamon.
- Get 1 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mix veg kofta:
- First we make kofta.
- Shred the boiled potatoes and chopped all veggies..
- Mix all spices with potatoes, veggies and cornflour..
- Mix all nicely and make small balls..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry them till it become golden brown.keep them aside.
- Now we make curry..
- Chop onion and tomatoes..
- Heat oil in the pan.. saute onion and tomato with all raw spices..
- Cover the lid till the Tomatoes are meshy..
- Once they cool down grind them into fine and smooth paste..
- Now again in the same pan heat little oil. Saute bay leaf and ginger garlic paste..
- Once the raw aroma goes out ground paste masala..
- Add salt,sugar and water and boil till the desired consistency..
- Put the koftas into the curry and sprinkle some coriander leaves or kasuri methi acc to your choice..
- Serve with roti or rice.
If you find this Mix veg kofta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.