Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg kofta curry recipe. To make mix veg kofta curry you need 33 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Use 1 of potatoes.
- Get 5-6 of beans.
- Use 2 of carrot.
- You need 100 gms of cauliflower.
- Provide 100 gms of bottle gourd.
- Take of Or veggies you like.
- Provide of For gravy-.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Provide 1-2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 of cashews.
- Use 2 tbspn of cream or fresh malai.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Other-.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbspn of spnOil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Get 2 of small pieces of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tspn of garam masala.
- Use 1 tspn of red chilli pwder.
- Use 2 cups of milk (optional).
- Take 1/4 tspn of turmeric powder.
- You need 1-1 tspn of cumin and coriander pwder.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of spns bread crumbs / corn flour.
- Provide 2 pinches of black pepper.
- Prepare of For garnishing -.
- Get as required of Grated cheese.
- Get as required of Cream.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Clean wash and Chopped veggies roughly..
- Boil veggies till it becomes soft. (You can grab it also instead of boiling.).
- Mash the veggies add salt and black pepper in it.. Add corn flour for making dough. Now pick a small piece and make a oval shaped Kofta.. Roll it in bread crumbs or corn flour..
- Deep fry all the Koftas in oil. Keep it a side..
- Chopped tomatoes, onion roughly and make a smooth paste adding green chilli, garlic, ginger cashews and cream in it.
- Heat oil in kadhai add bay leaf, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon in it. Now add onion,tomato paste and stir it still oil releases from sides..
- Add salt, turmeric pwder, red chilli pwder, garam masala and 2 cups of water or milk in it..let it boil. Add cumin and coriander pwder..when gravy becomes thick add Koftas in it and cook it for 2 minutes. Garnish with grated cheese and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve with naan, kulcha or parotha..
If you find this Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.