Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tri colour vegetable kofta curry recipe. You can cook tri colour vegetable kofta curry using 41 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry:
- Get For of For Kofta:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Potato.
- Use 1/4 cup of Carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of Beetroots.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of Corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of Corn Flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need Some of Oil to fry Kofta.
- Provide For of White Curry:.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cahwenuts.
- Use 1 of Onion(chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger- Garlic Paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of White pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use For of Orange Curry:.
- You need 1 of onion(chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger- Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Use 1/2 cup of Carrot Puree.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of Orange colour.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take For of Green Curry:.
- Get 1 cup of Spinach(blanched) and Coriander Puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger- Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 2-3 drops of Green colour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare Some of Oil to fry Koftas.
Steps to make Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry:
- For white gravy:Boil the cashwenut and onion, and make paste.Heat oil and pour onion paste. Saute for 1 min and add ginger garlic paste. Mix it well.Now add cashwenut puree, and cook it.As bubble start forming, add salt, and pepper, mix it and cook 2 mins..
- For orange gravy:Heat oil in a pan. Add onion paste, saute it. Add ginger garlic paste. Add tomato and carrot puree. Cook 3-4 mins. Add spices mix it and cook for 2-3mins..
- For Green Gravy: Heat oil in a pan. Add spinach puree, saute it. Add ginger garlic paste. Cook 3-4 mins. Add spices mix it and cook for 2-3 mins..
- For Kofta:Steam all vegetables,remove in a bowl and mash it. Now add spices, corn flour and salt. Mix it well. Now make balls, and roll on corn flour. Now heat oil and fry it. Kofta are ready..
- Now arrange koftas in plate and spread the gravies on these kofta. Tri colour kofta are ready..
If you find this Tri colour Vegetable Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.