Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Raw banana kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw banana kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. To cook raw banana kofta curry you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana kofta curry:
- Get 1 of raw banana.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of spoon jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 2 tsp of gram flour.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar(optional).
- Get 1 t of spoon whole jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of whole red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 pods of green cardamom.
- Use 2 of florets of clove.
- Provide 1 of small stock of cinnamon.
- Provide As needed of oil for frying.
- Take As needed of water for curry.
Steps to make Raw banana kofta curry:
- Boil the raw banana and 1 potato.
- Now cut another potato into cubes and fry well adding salt and turmeric and keep aside.
- Mash the raw banana taking out the skin and mix it up with the boiled potato.
- Add salt,jeera,red chilli and garam masala powder to it and mix well..
- Now add the gram flour and prepare a soft dough.
- Heat a pan and deep fry the koftas taking small ball like portion of the dough.
- After the koftas are fried add oil in the pan and tamper the whole jeera garam masala and red chilli.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for a minute or two.
- Add tomato salt and turmeric and cook till it gets soft.
- Add jeera dhaniya and red chilli Powder and mix well..
- Add water to it and allow it to boil.
- Once the curry starts to boil add the potatoes and cover.keep it on a low flame.
- Finally add the koftas and switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and enjoy with rice or chapati.
If you find this Raw banana kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.