Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot lasagne recipe. You can have crockpot lasagne using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot lasagne:
- Get 1 lb of Ground browned beef.
- Use 4 cup of speggeti sauce, if you want a softer noodle, add another cup of sauce..
- Take 24 oz of Cottage cheese, or Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 packages of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Get 3 cup of mozzarella or Italian cheese blend.
Instructions to make Crockpot lasagne:
- Mix together meat & sauce in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg and cottage or ricotta cheese.
- Begin layering half ground beef mixture the dry noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and the mozzarella cheese in crockpot. Repeat layering..
- When finished, cover, Cook on high 4-5 hours on low 6-8.
If you find this Crockpot lasagne recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.