Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Refried Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refried Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans recipe. To cook refried beans you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Refried Beans:
- You need of Pinto beans (canned or dried).
- Provide pieces of Sliced bacon.
- Use of Chopped white Onion.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of (Optional already cooked taco seasoned ground beef).
Steps to make Refried Beans:
- Cook the sliced bacon pieces in a pan until crispy. Place in a bowl to save for later without losing any of the oils on the pieces..
- Cook the onions for 3-4 minutes in the bacon fat. Then add the minced garlic for 2 minutes..
- If using canned pinto beans drain the liquid and add to the pan. If using dried pintos, boil in water until the skin of the bean is slightly peeling then remove from water and add to the pan..
- Add Salt, 1tsp Cumin powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, and a pinch of chilli flakes..
- Add 1/4 cup of water. Then gently blend in a blender or use an immersion blender, potato masher, fork, whatever you have to get them to your preferable texture..
- Add back into the pan and let simmer until a desired thickness. Add bacon. Taste, and adjust to preference with salt, cumin, paprika and chilli flakes. At this point you can add in some taco meat.
- Enjoy with tacos! On top of rice! Or even just by itself!!.
If you find this Refried Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.