Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. To make indian chicken curry #mycookbook you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Get 900 g of chicken.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh/dry grated coconut.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 1 of star spice.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Prepare of For marination.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of Powdered Spices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’.
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves..
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well..
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil..
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well..
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil..
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves..
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.