Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Berry Berry Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Berry Berry Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Berry Berry Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked berry berry pancakes recipe. To make baked berry berry pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Berry Berry Pancakes:
- Provide 2 Cups of Flour.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Use 4 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk or Whole Milk.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Cinnamon (Optional).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Take 2 Cups of Mixed Berries (Blueberry, Raspberry and Raspberry).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Powder Sugar.
Steps to make Baked Berry Berry Pancakes:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over the dry. Mix together well but not too much. Some lumps are okay..
- Sprinkle the berries with the powder sugar and toss to coat. Transfer the berries to the pancake batter and fold them into it..
- Brush a sheet pan all over with melted butter and pour the pancake mixture. Flatten to even coat the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the mix is cooked through..
- Mix the 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tsp Cinnamon. When the pancake mix is done baking take it out and turn on the broiler. Sprinkle the pancake mix with the cinnamon sugar to coat and return in the oven for about 4 minutes or until the sugar is melted on top..
- When done cut into squares or triangles and top with more berries and maple syrup or honey..
If you find this Baked Berry Berry Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.