Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe. You can cook south indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) using 45 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- Take of Sambar.
- Use 1 cup of toor dal.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- Provide 1 of small brinjal.
- You need 1 of small potato.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind juice/pulp.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of Sambar tempering.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get to taste of few red chillies.
- You need to taste of Curry leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Green Coconut chutney.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Use 5 of green chillis.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Green chutney tempering.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use to taste of curry leaves.
- Take of Dosa.
- Prepare of TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- Provide of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji.
- Provide 3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of white lentils.
- Use to taste of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 of green chillis, chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get to taste of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie):
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli powder for 5 minutes…now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil and add the above TEMPERING for sambar and pour over the lentils….mix.sambar done…now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY and same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils and let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder and give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste and saute few minutes and add the boiled potatoes…mix well and smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand…readymade batter…easily available and affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter and pour 1 ladle of batter and spread through the pan and cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp and fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently…serve hot…with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie….enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.
If you find this South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.