Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry! low-calorie! recipe. To make indian curry! low-calorie! you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Use 500 grams of Chicken (wing, breast).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◇Curry powder (for the meat rub).
- Take 1 tbsp of ◇Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of ◇Salt.
- Get 2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 piece of Finely chopped ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry powder (for curry base).
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 of Chicken consomme.
- Take 400 grams of 〇Whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of 〇Potato.
- Take 1/2 of 〇Apple or Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of 〇Onions.
- You need 2 clove of 〇Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1 of Cumin, chili powder, garam masala (if available).
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Mix the ◇ ingredients together in a plastic bag, and rub the mixture into the chicken wings. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can use chicken breast in place of the wings when you are short on time..
- Place ingredients marked 〇 in a blender with 300 ml water. Blend until thickened. Add the canned tomato juice first, and cut up the vegetables beforehand to speed this step up..
- It is easier if you use onions that has been baked in an oven (cover in foil, sprinkle with some oil, and bake for 35 minutes at 200℃)..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to a pot, and saute the chicken until golden brown. Take out the chicken momentarily, and wipe the pot with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, and ginger (or red pepper) and saute until fragrant. Then add in the onions and thoroughly saute until they become golden brown. Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder and saute so that it doesn't burn or stick to the sides of the pot. The red pepper burns easily, so take it out once before sauteing the onions..
- Return the chicken to the pot, add in the ingredients you mixed in the blender, bouillon, and bay leaf. Add the yogurt as well. Return the red pepper to the pot at this point (if you are using it). You can make this spicy by using red chili pepper powder or garam masala, when not using red peppers..
- Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour; if the amount of water becomes too little, add more as you simmer. Add soy sauce, Japanese Worcester sauce, 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder (if you have it), and 1 tablespoon chili powder, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the butter, turn off the heat, and it is done!.
- By using a blender on the ingredients marked with 〇, you get a really smooth finish..
If you find this Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.