Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian shrimp curry recipe. You can have indian shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian shrimp curry:
- Get 35 of cooked frozen shrimp.
- Take 2 large of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of inch ginger.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
- Take 1 of inch cinnamon bark.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 7 of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried coriander.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Indian shrimp curry:
- Chop garlic and ginger.
- Chop onions as finely as possible.
- Chop tomatoes, potato and chilli.
- heat the oil over medium heat and add garlic, ginger, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon bark and peppercorns..
- Once garlic is almost done add onions and cook over medium heat till they are light brown. This will take 20-30 minutes..
- Once onions have turned light brown add tomatoes, chilli, turmeric, dried coriander and red chilli powder.
- Cook the onion tomato mixture until there is a small film of oil on the edges. If there is no film after 10 minutes of cooking add more oil and cook for 5 minutes. Repeat until the film is seen.
- Add the potato and cook for 10 minutes with a half cup of water after 5 minutes to prevent the onion tomato mixture from burning.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix it in.
- Add the frozen shrimp and stir till the frozen shrimp have separated.
- Cover and let the curry simmer till the potato is soft adding salt to taste..
If you find this Indian shrimp curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.