Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef chili recipe. You can have ground beef chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Chili:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of plus 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- Prepare 1 large of clove garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (28 ounces) diced tomatoes undrained.
- Get 1 can of (8 ounces) tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 ounces) light or dark kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
Steps to make Ground Beef Chili:
- Cook first 2 ingredients in a large skillet until meat is browned and onions have softened. Drain off excess fat..
- Add cooked beef, onions and the rest of the ingredients to a stock pot, mix well; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for one and a half to two hours..
If you find this Ground Beef Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.