Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect South Indian platter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian platter recipe. You can cook south indian platter using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian platter:
- Take of For Uttapam.
- Provide 1 cup of Readymade uttapam Batter.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- You need of For potato sabji.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped in slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make South Indian platter:
- For uttapam – Heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pour the ready batter in round shape. Keeping the flame on low..
- Now add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and let it cook for 5 minutes and then cover with lid for another 2 minutes..
- This batter already contains salt so no need to add. You can add any another Masala powder as per your choice..
- For potato sabji – heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil. Now add cumin,mustard seeds and curry leaves & stir it..
- Now add sliced onions, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add boiled mashed potato and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- For plain dosa- Heat a pan add 1tbsp oil and pour this ready batter in round shape and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- I have used Chings schzewan sauce and white coconut chutney in presentation. Home cooked uttapam, plain dosa and potato sabji..
- For plating I have used cookie cutters. It's south Indian dish depicting potato sabji (Sun), Uttapam(Moon), Dosa (Stars) & Coconut Chutney & schzewan sauce (Heart) 🌞🌙⭐❤🤍.
If you find this South Indian platter recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.