Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pizza baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pizza baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pizza baked pasta recipe. You can have easy pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pizza baked pasta:
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- Use 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of roll of sausage.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy Pizza baked pasta:
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
If you find this Easy Pizza baked pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.