Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe. To cook red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Provide 1&1/2 cup of Red lentils (masoor Dal).
- You need 7 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 3 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2 medium sized of tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 5-6 spoons of Refined oil.
- Take As required of turmeric powder.
- Take as required of coriander powder.
- Take As required of cumin powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Red chili powder.
- Get As required of Garam masala.
- Get as required of Kasuri methi.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Take that 1 & 1/2 cup of red lentils / masoor Dal & soaked it in water for 3-4 hours After that make a paste of it. Make the paste thick. It shouldn't be in running consistency..
- Now add half of the chopped onions & all chopped green chillies to that paste. Now add salt to taste & 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste to that lentils paste. Mix it gently..
- Now hit a pan, add oil & the lentils mix to the pan in small amount. Just the way we make small pancakes. And make fritters..
- After the fritters are done hit a kadhai. Add oil & the leftover chopped onions to it. Fry it till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste to it. After the masalas are done add chopped tomatoes..
- After the tomatoes became soft. Make the stove's flame slow & add spices – 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder, salt to taste, coriander & cumin powder in same quantity (1/2 tbsp), add red chili powder according to your taste. And 2-3 tbsp of water..
- Chopped the Boiled potatoes & add them in that tomato gravy & cover it for 5 mins in slow flame..
- Now take the curd add 1tbsp of sugar into it. With 2-3 tbsp of water and mixed properly. And add that curd Mixture into the tomato gravy. And keep string till a boil comes. In slow flame..
- After that make the stove flame to medium cook the Gravy for more 10 mins. Add 1 & 1/2 cups of water..
- After adding water let it come to a boil. Then add those fritters & kasuri methi. And cover it for more 10 mins..
- That's it. Serve it hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.