Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Fruit Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fruit Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fruit Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fruit pancakes recipe. You can have baked fruit pancakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fruit Pancakes:
- Prepare of your favorite pancake mix.
- Use of pancake mix ingredients according to package (milk,eggs,oil,etc).
- Provide of fruit you like.
Instructions to make Baked Fruit Pancakes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix pancake mix with other required ingredients according to package instructions. Use enough mix to make 10-12 pancakes..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and pour in the mix..
- Slice up your favorite fruit…I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries..
- Place fruit on top of pancake mix..
- Bake for 20 minutes; allow to cool for 5 minutes..
If you find this Baked Fruit Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.