Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. You can have indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Provide 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped large onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Use 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 of curry leaf.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- Get 800 ml of warm water.
- Provide of coriander.
Steps to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
If you find this Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.