Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect South Indian style potato masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian style potato masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian style potato masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style potato masala recipe. You can cook south indian style potato masala using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian style potato masala:
- Get 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Get 1 tablespoon of udur dal.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Get Few of Curry.
- Take Few of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- Take 2 of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get as required of Green chillies.
- Take 1" of Ginger.
- Use 2-3 of Boiled potatoes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide Pinch of Hing.
- You need Few of drops Lemon.
Instructions to make South Indian style potato masala:
- Heat oil,add mustard udur dal and chana dal..
- Add curry leaves chopped green chillies and ginger..
- Add onions and saute well..
- Add tomatoes with turmeric powder, hing and salte as per taste..
- Finally add boiled potato with some water and mix all together.Finally add coriander and lime drops..
If you find this South Indian style potato masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.