Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian potata spinach curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian potata spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian potata spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian potata spinach curry recipe. You can cook indian potata spinach curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian potata spinach curry:
- Take 2 of potato boiled and cut into cubes.
- Provide 100 gram of spinach, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Use 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Take 1 of tomato,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- Take 3 tbsp of Cooking oil, For cooking.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian potata spinach curry:
- Heat the oil in broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and saute on a medium flames for 30 seconds..
- Add the garlic, green chilli,and saute on a medium flames for 1 minutes..
- Add the potatoes toss gently and cook on a medium flames for 5 minutes. While stirring occasionally..
- Add spinach, coriander powder and salt, Mix well and cook on a medium flames for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally serve hot..
If you find this Indian potata spinach curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.