Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rotel Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rotel Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rotel Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rotel chili recipe. You can cook rotel chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rotel Chili:
- You need 3 lb of ground beef chuck, venison, turkey or whatever u prefer.
- Take 3 cans of Bush chili beans with chili sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion or more-your preference.
- Use 1 of bell pepper (i used half green, yellow, orange).
- You need 1 can of MILD rotel tomatoes, with chiles.
- Provide 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes (had onion, bell pepper in it).
- You need dash of or to taste of seasonings (chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder/pepper, adobo, lawrys, or whatever u like).
- Provide to taste of sour cream and cheese – OPTIONAL.
- Take 1/2 pack of hidden valley dry ranch or Fiesta ranch powder – OPTIONAL.
- Provide as needed of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of italian seasonings.
Steps to make Rotel Chili:
- Cleaned and diced my peppers, and onion..
- Added my ground beef,meat seasonings and onions and peppers and cooked with meat until done. Drained..
- Added my beef mixture back to pot, added can of rotel, and can diced tomatoes, with the juices, added the 3 cans chili beans, that has chili sauce made into it, stirred, and added some more seasonings, half pack of fiesta ranch powder, and half italian pack, minced garlic.(more bigger chunks of raw onions and bell peppers) to have more than just what i cooked with the meat. And cooked on low for a few hours. Since i already cooked meat, and just needed the veggies and beans to warm/cook..
- Also, you can stir in some sour cream and cheese once done. Or spoon helping of chili into your bowl, and top with sour cream and cheese. If you've never stirred some sour cream into your bowl of cooked chili. You're missing out lol.
If you find this Rotel Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.