Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 30-minute restaurant style north indian mutton curry recipe. You can cook 30-minute restaurant style north indian mutton curry using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry:
- Get 1 kg of Mutton.
- You need 1 Tsp of Whole Peppercorns.
- Prepare 3 Cup of Red Onions, chopped.
- Provide 3 of Green chilli, slit lengthwise.
- Use 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaf.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic, grated.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of White Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Tomato, diced.
- Use 1 of Potato, diced.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get of To Roast Spices:.
- Take 5 Tsp of Red Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 4 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Fennel powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use of For Tadka/Seasoning:.
- Get 3 of Shallot, finely sliced.
- Use 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1/8 Tsp of Roasted Fenugreek powder(Uluva podi).
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry:
- In a pressure cooker, heat coconut oil and add the black peppercorns and sauté for a few seconds. Add green chilli, curry leaves, red onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic, and sauté until the onion turn golden brown. Add tomatoes, potatoes, mutton, vinegar, and salt. Cover the pressure cooker and cook until 6 whistles on medium low..
- While the mutton is cooking, take a small cast iron skillet and add all the ingredients under the ‘Dry Roast Spices’ and sauté until the spices give out an aroma but be careful not to burn it. Once the pressure in the cooker dies down, open the lid and add the roasted spices to the cooked mutton..
- Add water to bring the curry to desired consistency and season with salt if necessary. Bring the curry to a boil. Meanwhile for the tadka/seasoning, take a skillet and add some coconut oil, shallots and curry leaves and saute until the shallots and golden brown. Add fenugreek (uluva) powder and saute it for a few seconds. Add this to the mutton curry and give it a stir. Enjoy with Rice or Roti and Raita..
If you find this 30-minute Restaurant Style North Indian Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.