Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy bulgarian banica in a pizza oven recipe. To make quick and easy bulgarian banica in a pizza oven you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven:
- You need 1 pack of thin phyllos.
- Prepare 1 of yogurt or glass of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 150 grams of goat cheese -.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare half of pack butter.
- Use 1 glass of soda drink.
Steps to make Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven:
- Mix in a large bowl the eggs and cheese, along with the yogurt and the soda. Preheat the oven.Put some butter on the oven's pan.
- Take a list of the phyllos. If they are extra thin take two. Spread it along the pan..
- Add some oil with a cooking brush and then add little of the mixture.
- Repeat step 3 until the phyllos are over. To make it taste better put all the rest of the mixture on top of it..
- Put on the cover of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Goes well with yogurt drink :-).
If you find this Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.