Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hobo Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hobo Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hobo Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hobo beans recipe. You can have hobo beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hobo Beans:
- Prepare 2 can of Pork and beans.
- Take 1 can of Navy beans.
- You need 1 can of small 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix. (if you don't have soup mix dip mix will work just as well).
- Get 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef/ hambuger(optional).
- You need 1/2 lb of browned crumbled bacon.
- Get 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Steps to make Hobo Beans:
- Brown ground beef drain fat, do same to bacon..
- Mix 2 cans pork and beans 1 can navy beans 1 can tomato sauce with crumbled cooked bacon.
- In small bowl mix dry ingredients Lipton soup mix, yellow mustard powder and brown.
- Add dry mix 2 bean mixture, place in a baking dish bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
If you find this Hobo Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.