Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. To make mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Provide 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- Use 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- Use to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Use to taste of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Take 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Take of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.