Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil spinach soup recipe. To cook lentil spinach soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil spinach soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of washed split red lentil.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of roasted and crushed peanut.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Get 4 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
Steps to make Lentil spinach soup:
- Take a pressure cooker add red lentil, chopped spinach, chopped tomato, salt turmeric powder and 1 1/2 cup water mix them well..
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles..
- Heat oil in a another pan add green chilli paste and curry leaves and cook for 1 minute..
- Add boiled lentil mixture salt, crushed peanut and water mix it well bring to boil..
- Cook on a low flame for few minutes..
- Lentil spinach soup is ready..
If you find this Lentil spinach soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.