Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light and tasty restaurant-style curry with summer vegetables recipe. To make light and tasty restaurant-style curry with summer vegetables you need 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Prepare 100 grams of Beef mince.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of Japanese eggplant.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1/8 of Squash (Japanese pumpkin).
- Take 2 small of Green bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Paprika.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of ★ Curry powder.
- Get 1 of ★ Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine.
- Use 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of ☆ Consomme cubes.
- Provide 7/8 of of the packet Curry roux (big packet: 200 g).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- Get 2 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ● Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 8 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini into 5mm-widths. If the rounds are on the larger side, cut them in half. Soak the eggplant in water to remove their bitterness..
- Cut the other vegetables smaller or thinner than in your usual curry dishes..
- Soak the potato in water to avoid breaking up while simmering..
- Peel the tomato and cut roughly. Chop the ginger and garlic finely..
- Fry the ginger and garlic in olive oil and after the aroma is released add the ★ ingredients. Add the mince and fry. After the mince is fried, add the white wine..
- Add the carrot. Evaporate the alcohol content of white wine and fry the carrot at the same time. After frying for one minute, add in the squash and potato and fry..
- After the root vegetables are almost cooked through, add the eggplant. After it softens up, add all the vegetables except the tomato. Fry quickly..
- Cover the ingredients with water and add the ☆ ingredients. Simmer and remove any scum that floats to the top while simmering..
- After the vegetables are almost cooked through, add the tomato. After bringing to a boil turn off the heat. Add the curry roux..
- After the curry roux is dissolved, simmer for a while over a low heat. After the curry thickens up, add the ● ingredients to taste..
- All done! I put some boiled eggs on the side. It's quite runny so it might be better to put rice on the curry sauce or in different dishes..
- These are my favorite curry roux packets, called S & B Fond de Veau Dinner Curry. I mix two levels of spiciness. You can create restaurant-quality dishes with them..
If you find this Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.