Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian lentil curry with midnight rice recipe. To cook spicy indian lentil curry with midnight rice you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice:
- Take 2 Tbsps of coconut oil (30 ml).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic , minced (1 1/2 Tbsp or 9 g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger minced.
- Get 1/2 of onion diced.
- Provide 3 Tbsps of (60 g) red curry paste (ensure vegan friendly).
- Take 1 6 – ounces (170 g) cans of tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 cup of water (240 ml).
- You need 1 of bouillon tbl.
- Take 2/3 cup of lentils water (128 g) dry , thoroughly rinsed in cold + drained.
- Provide 1 – 2 Tbsps of sugar (12-24 g).
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric ground , plus more to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk (80 ml) light.
Instructions to make Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice:
- Rinse lentils in a fine mesh strainer and set aside. ** make sure there aren't any little rocks in your lentils!.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add coconut oil, garlic, onion and ginger. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring often..
- Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add tomatoes, water and bouillon, and stir to combine. Then add lentils, sugar, turmeric, and stir..
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat slightly to low (or medium-low), and gently simmer for 20 minutes, or until lentils are tender. Stir frequently, and add more water as needed if the mixture becomes too thick..
- Stir in coconut milk for additional creaminess, and to balance the heat of the curry..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more turmeric for depth of flavor, sugar for sweetness/flavor balance, or a pinch of salt for saltiness..
- Enjoy with Midnight rice, brown rice, or naan!.
If you find this Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.