Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni recipe. You can cook creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Use 14 oz of Campbells Creamy Herb & Garlic cooking soup.
- You need 16 oz of Rigatoni pasta.
- Take 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie or cooked).
- Provide 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 14 oz of diced fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Get 15 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of diced jalapeños.
- Take 1 cup of italian style panko bread crumbs.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Cook pasta as directed on the package until al-dente and drain..
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes, alfredo & jalapeños. Stir in pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs & 1/2 cup cheese..
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining bread crumbs & cheese. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes & Serve..
If you find this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.