Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Achaari bhindi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achaari bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achaari bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achaari bhindi recipe. You can cook achaari bhindi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achaari bhindi:
- Use 500 gms of bhindi/okra.
- Take as required of Oil to deep fry.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 of and ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 15-20 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi/ turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lal mirch/ red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder/ coriander powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 4 of big tomatoes- chopped finely.
- Prepare To of Collect together.
- Take 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of sauf/ fennel.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kalonji/ nigella seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of methi dana/ fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sarson/ mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Achaari bhindi:
- Wash the bhindi and wipe them dry. Cut the head of each bhindi and cut it into two halves lengthwise making 2 thin long pieces of each bhindi. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the bhindi in 2-3 batches, on medium heat. Do not overfry the bhindi, it should retain it's green colour. Drain on a paper napkin, keep aside. Heat 3 tbsp oil and roast the peanuts, remove and keep aside..
- Add ginger garlic paste to the remaining oil. Add curry patta and stir fry for a minute..
- Add all the collected ingredients, stir till methi dana turns golden brown..
- Add haldi, red chilli, dhaniya powder and salt. Stir for 30 seconds..
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir for about 8-10 minutes or till oil separates..
- At the time of serving, add the fried bhindi and peanuts to the tomato masala. Sprinkle ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp amchoor. Stir gently on low flame till mixed well. Serve hot with chapatis or paratha..
If you find this Achaari bhindi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.