Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef and chicken empanatas recipe. You can have baked beef and chicken empanatas using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas:
- Get 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Perdu Italian Chicken Slices (fully cooked).
- Use 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 envelope of sazon (goya).
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of diced tomato with green chilis.
- Get 1 packages of monterey jack.
- Prepare 1 packages of mild chedder.
- Use 4 box of pillsbury pie crust.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas:
- Pre-heat oven at 425. Roll out dough very thinly (not thin enough it will rip though) on flour. Use bowl to cut out disk. (I got 5 out of each pie crust).
- In sautee pan, cook finely chopped onions in light olive oil. After onions are soft and golden add 1 teaspoon of cumin and 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Add salt and pepper and one packet of sazon, and 1 can of diced tomatoes..
- Add ground beef and cook until done, add half of can tomato paste let sit and cool..
- In mixing bowl add remaining seasoning, shredded chicken, half a can of drained diced tomatoes, salt and pepper and remaining tomato paste.
- Wisk egg in bowl and set next to work station with a brush.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ground beef mixture to disk and add two tablespoons of Monterey jack. Add 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture and two tablespoons of mild cheddar..
- Use brush and lightly coat outside edge of full disk, fold in half. Take a fork and press around fold to hold crust together, then brush with egg wash on top only.
- Line on cookie sheet (close together is okay, not much space is needed), pop in over until golden brown. (Roughly 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.).
If you find this Baked Beef and Chicken Empanatas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.