Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sindhi besan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sindhi besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi besan curry recipe. You can have sindhi besan curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sindhi besan curry:
- You need 4 spoon of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puree.
- Take 1 of chopped potato.
- Take 6-7 of lady fingers.
- You need 6-7 of cluster beans(gawar).
- Use 6-7 of drum sticks medium chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asefoetida.
- Provide 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of tamarind pulp or dried carry.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Sindhi besan curry:
- First cut all the vegetables and wash it properly..
- Then take a big pan add some oil heat it well then add asefodia,mustard seeds,cumin seeds, curry leaves whennmustard seeds crackle then add 4 spoon of besan and mix it well till the colour of besan will change to brownish and oil will separate from it..
- Then add some water and stir it continously no lumns will come in it..
- Then add tomato puree,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and mix it.Add drumstick,chopped potatoes in it..
- On other hand take a pan add 1 tsp of oil then add ladyfinger,cluster beans in it and saute it for 5 min.Then add these vegetables in the curry and stir all the vegetables well and put lid on pan for 5 to 10 min till all vegetables become soft. After 10 to 15 min open the lid add 2 tsp tamarind pulp in it and some chopped coriander leaves in it. Then put lid for 5 min and ready to serve sindi besan curry..
If you find this Sindhi besan curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.